Fresh Start...

Well...I have been home in Ontario for 1 week and 2 days now.

I have been making a few small changes, for example, counting my steps everyday with a goal of 10,000 STEPS/DAY! Day 7 - I reached that goal with 10, 151 STEPS!! =) I was very proud! It has been something I am looking forward to every day! I hope to continue that when I go home. I also am looking forward to surprising James by wanting to go hiking/walking in the valley with James! I can't wait!

I am looking at making a Fresh Start by changing how I feel about the things I dislike and continuing to be optimistic about all my goals and dreams! There are certainly people trying to bring me down but they don't matter. Jealously is a terrible thing and I don't wish it upon anyone! I have incredibly supportive friends & family and I look forward to my bright & shiny future!

It is time for bed for this girl, talk to you again soon!

xOxO,
Blog Girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment